UK On benefits, can my daughter claim for free or subsidised glasses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter gets EESA and DLA benefits. Can she get help for a free eye tests and / or get help with the actual lenses? She has an eye appointment this coming Friday so would appreciate any replies before that, if possible. Thank-you in advance for any help that I may receive.

Also, with these benefits, is she entitled to free or subsidised dental care? This is not as urgent but we would like to know for the future.

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What someone can/can't get whilst in receipt benefits isn't anything to do with accounting so I think you're asking in the wrong place.

Try the Dept for work & pensions (DWP) website, or Citizens Advice Bureau website.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter gets EESA and DLA benefits. Can she get help for a free eye tests and / or get help with the actual lenses? She has an eye appointment this coming Friday so would appreciate any replies before that, if possible. Thank-you in advance for any help that I may receive.

Also, with these benefits, is she entitled to free or subsidised dental care? This is not as urgent but we would like to know for the future.
I'm asking the same question

Ask a Question