On-Line Radio for Accounting profession

Reaction score
Welcome!

I looking for advice dear users..

Could you tell me, whether some on-line daily radio chanel about accountancy exist on the Internet? Do you know some web adress?

I will be really grateful for any response.

Greetings!

Maciej

Reaction score
I reopening the topic.

Maybe someone could recommend me some Radio station/channel , where the book-keepers topics are discussed on (tax, book-keeping, payrolls etc). It could be on-line radio or normal.

I will be so grateful.

Maciej

Reaction score
Really no one? :/

I'm looking for some radio station (on-line or traditional), destine for accountans, where you have e.g daily news from this branch. I'm not looking for simply channel from some business radio but hole radio station with accountans topics only.

I'm really curious. My board of directores command me to make this small research.

I looking for myself, but, I didn't find radio station mainly or only for accountants profession :-/

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Never heard of a radio station just for accountants. Seems like a strange idea and confused why you are being asked to research this. I would think the internet is a better media outlet to discuss accounting topics. Why does your BOD want to research this?

Reaction score
I'm not sure that such a station would attract any listeners. You might want to consider making one yourself, since the technology for online stations is easily accessible.

Reaction score
I don't think there exists such a station. I totally agree with AccountantSalary that nobody would be interested in listening to it. Whatever accounting solutions you need, you can browse through this forum or search for it online.

Ask a Question