Partner Needed

Reaction score
I have a really unusual situation and based on some of the tough to read stories I have reviewed, I think this could be of interest to someone.

My wife and I own an a Tax & Accounting practice in Fort Lauderdale and would like to acquire other practices in various parts of the US. We have found several long established CPA firms but simply can't buy them since we can't be at 5 places at once.

We were thinking that it would be beneficial to all concerned if we found CPA’s who were interested in partnering with us (we put up the money of course) and acquire these practices. This would allow us to add more practices and allow you to step into a very high paying position that you will be 50% owner in.

If anyone you know would be interested in pursuing this discussion, please let me know and I will gladly make myself available. Just drop me a note explaining in detail why this is of interest to you and a resume if possible.

My email is tiffcap at gmail.com

Ask a Question