Passionate about improving my Accounting Skills...

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
HI All, My name is Parthiban Vijayaraghavan, based in Malaysia and working for Multinational Company as a Close and Reporting Manager. I am here to both learn and contribute. Hope we all can make the best use of our knowledge and sharing. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Country
United States
HI All, My name is Parthiban Vijayaraghavan, based in Malaysia and working for Multinational Company as a Close and Reporting Manager. I am here to both learn and contribute. Hope we all can make the best use of our knowledge and sharing. Thanks in advance.
Welcome.....I also am new to this forum. I was born / raised in western USA.

Parthiban - if you read this, I have a question that I hope is not too much of a dumb question.

In most universities there, I assume the spoken language is the local language. Are there some universities though that operate in the English language? I just wonder sometimes what it might be like to attend university classes there, assuming there are a few different ones that conduct classes in English language.

Oh, and I suppose I should state my university major is accounting; I'm in the 3rd year and still have several classes before attaining my bachelor's.

Ask a Question