Polyhedron Games LLC looking for a finance wiz

Reaction score
It's going and it's moving faster than I can handle! I've been trying to attract investors, but I know that's a hard sell. My idea was to form my LLC, fuel it with $1,000 and then recruit people with specific talents to join me as a member with full privileges, but I asked for a matching investment emphasizing that each member would still be a free agent to work other deals as long as the integrity of the LLC were not compromised. I wanted to bring an artist, cartographer, layout person, editor and finance person on board and that would be it, at least initially. Other members might be added later by a vote of the existing members.

Well, anyway, I haven't had much luck in this tack. I have a cartographer/artist I'm paying on reduced commission plus royalty consideration and a proofreader who has volunteered his time, but it's now time to fill out the paperwork and I'm lost.

Right now, I'm doing this on a shoestring and a dream; I'm on a fixed income. I really need someone to handle the finance of this fledgling concern because I have my hands in so many pies right now, I can't possibly learn and navigate the money end of things. I live hand-to-mouth right now, trying to make this thing fly and I need HELP!

My monthly tax return is due on the 20th. I have real problems with money and numbers right now and I'd really appreciate someone coming alongside. The ideal situation would be for me to pass this stuff on to my "accountant," but unless we do something creative concerning compensation, I'm afraid I'm just up a creek on that.

Btw, recommendations for various programs probably won't help me. I can't afford to buy them and I already have so much on this infernal machine that I'm trying to learn to use (or relearn, as the case may be), that I just don't have the time or space in my shrunken brain to take advantage of it.

So, thanks for listening. Any volunteers? :)

Reaction score
As a gamer, I'm all over the net, but I've put my heart and soul, literally blood, sweat and tears in this LLC of mine. This is my last hurrah in life and it's going to sink unless I get some real help, real fast.

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm going to be playing Superman some more. I'm downloading MS Accounting software. Just great. Another program to learn how to use. I'm still flummoxed on this tax form.

Figure I might get more help if you could see the form. Sorry, didn't realize it was upside down.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I uninstalled that MS monster and I got help w/ the tax form (all zero's!) and I'm not exactly makin' money hand over fist. The production is slow with just one brain and one finger (arthritis), but I've made $77 so far. So, I guess for the time being all you wizards can stay home.

Ask a Question