Canada Property Accountant- Commercial and residential

Aki

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I started to work as an property accountant(both commercial and residential), I have different problem with Budgeting , Month end variance report and financial statement and concept of lease.
Do you have nay advice for me to improve my knowledge of how I can be digging this way.
it makes me so sad all the time my manager have issue with my work.

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Your manager should be giving you a steer on this if you're new to the company. But, there'll be documentation around on budgets that you can look at, and previous variance analysis reports/financial reports that you can read to see how they're put together.

The concept of a lease, from the angle of the lessee, is basically an agreement to use an asset that somebody else owns, for an agreed period of time and at an agreed price. Accounting for leases can be tricky, but there's tons of info available on the net to suit whichever accounting standards you're using.

Ask a Question