USA QB & Pos Intigration

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I am helping a friend of mine in setting up his business so i thought of having a little bit of discussion about it before i get into it.
what i need to do is create a new company file in quickbooks & sync it with pos.
it would be a wholesale as well as retail business. Now to create the file the only data i have is the items with item name, barcode, description, cost price & sales price. along with this i also have pictures in jpg format which need to be integrated with items in pos.
now my question here. 1) is it advisable to create 2 files, one for retail & the other for wholesale? or i can use the Class feature?
2: is there a easier way to import pictures rather then adding them one by one because its a huge list..
All inputs highly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

Reaction score
Hello Qb.tech,

Advice for question 1: please use class feature to track your records. Having two companies for the same operation is not a good idea.

Advice for question 2: there is no such feature which will allow you to upload bulk images to POS. Instead, you will have to do one by one.

Thanks,
Tina S Smith

Ask a Question