Quick Book Help

Reaction score
I have been using Quickbook verson 2002 for some time now. I have been backing up my files on a jump stick as well on the c drive. I've input data every month and update my data. I went into the program this morning to update my books and an error appeared "THIS FILE WAS NOT CLOSED IN THE PREVIOUS SESSION. ROLLING BACK TO THE LAST FULLY TRANSACTION" then it tells me to press OK and I do and another error message appears ...the heading on the box is MICROSOFT VISION C ++ REALTIME LIBRARY...in the box this is the message that appears "Realtime Error!!! Program C:// (the name of the file\qbw32.exe), then abnormal program termination "OK" when I press ok it closes the program. Also when I try to access the data from my jump stick to the program it can not fine the file...What an amuture to do? Can someone assist me in how to restore my files and start inputing info. ::)

Your prompt response would greatly be appreciated. thank you.

Ask a Question