USA Quickbooks extension for company that flipps houses

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations and advice on the best 3rd party extension to use with Quickbooks for a company specialized in flipping houses. We have been using Quickbooks for years, but my development team has been asking for more accurate reports especially when it comes to predicting cash flow for. If anyone knows or has heard of a software that we could use, please let me know. It would really make a difference.

Thanks all!

Reaction score
I am no expert, but it seems that you can get pretty accurate reports if you are using the correct tools. Do you use your item list and list the items as cost of goods sold. Then you could use the estimates to pick the items that you will be using and the correct amounts to estimate a job.
For example, if you have a material list, and you listed each material as an item with a cost for board foot or gallon, whatever the product is, and then estimate the amount you will need onto an estimate sheet.

Or when you buy product, you can put it toward the particular job to find out your real cost

Then you can compare your cost with your estimates to see how it compares
Would that work?

Ask a Question