Quickbooks help

Reaction score
I am implementing Quickbooks pro 2013 in my catering business. Now trouble is the tracking of inventory from Raw material to COGS. My business operations are run in a way that we take ingredients as raw material and process them to make parcels which we sell at different prices. Kindly any help regarding implementing QB is highly appreciated. Please also describe how do I implement since I have never implemented QB and specially this sort of business.

Reaction score
I have previously had trouble with this. I think your best bet is to email customer support as the problem can depend on how you're using the program. Sorry I couldn't be more help but that's how I finally managed to get to the bottom of it.

Reaction score
Inventory tracking in the desktop versions of QuickBooks is a bit easier than the Online version. With QB Premier or Enterprise you can use a feature called Inventory Assembly, which tracks parts (or raw materials) to form an assembled or built item.

Since the OP was for QB Pro 2013, this cannot be done with that version of QuickBooks unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question