USA Quickbooks Pro 99 won't come up

Reaction score
Quickbooks Pro 2009 won't come up

I have QB 2009. It has been working fine until this morning 1/16/13. My computer shut down in the night, probably for updates, and when I tried to start QBs it gave me a message, that I needed to install MicroSoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher. I have Explorer 9 on my computer. I don't know what's going on. I tried System Restore, but it gave me a message that" an unexpected error occurred". I tried it several times and got the same message. I tried to put my QB CD in and was going to reinstall it, but I got a message that said that it was already installed on my computer, and the one I was trying to install was an older version, and did I want to overwrite it. I can only assume since I bought the 2009 I have had updates and that is what it was talking about. If this is what I should do, once I reinstall it, will I get the same updates that is on it now? I have my files saved to a flash drive, so I feel like once I get the QBs going again, I can get my files back. Please help if you can. I have put this on 2 other forums but have not got a response. I will go back and look on them. I might have said QB 99 instead of QB 2009. That might be why I've got no responses. If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it.. Thank you

Last edited:

Ask a Question