Quicken online reconcile print or copy

Reaction score
Country
Uganda
I'm stumped trying to reconcile a few hundred items in Quicken online. There seems to be no way to print the scrolling windows for checks or deposits, nor is it possible to copy and paste from the windows beyond what you can see on the screen and that is error prone & difficult because of the way the html page is laid out.

If I could get the information into a spreadsheet I could solve the reconcile in half an hour, as it is I'm at eight hours. The view doesn't provide basic information such as the number of checks or deposits selected or the sum of each set of selections. I could code a 4x faster solution in the time it takes me to reconcile one month's accounts. As it is, I'm settling for taking multiple screen shots and printing the pages just so I can get a list I can walk through to do a reverse match to the statement.

Is there any other way to do this? Is there a report that can generate the same information as is in each of the scroll windows for deposits and checks (or even a combined report)? I'm tempted to just create an addin with jquery and do it right...

Help! Thanks.

Charlie

Ask a Question