R&D tax credit troubles

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting in an R&D Tax Credit claim for one of our software products we've been developing to combat online credit card fraud, I'm going to use someone like R&D Tax Credit Experts to do this as I feel my current Accountant isn't up to speed on R&D tax credit claims. Has anyone used these guys? Are they any good? Do you think it's wise to step away from my current Accountant, just for this bit?

Reaction score
R&D Tax Credit Help

I think that when claiming tax credits it is important to use a specialty tax credit consultant, because even if your accountant claims to be able to claim it, he will likely not know all the nuances of how to claim the most complete credit. I am not familiar with the company you are referring to, but I know that the Tax Credit Company is a company that has been around for a long time and has a good credit and audit record.

I'm looking at putting in an R&D Tax Credit claim for one of our software products we've been developing to combat online credit card fraud, I'm going to use someone like R&D Tax Credit Experts to do this as I feel my current Accountant isn't up to speed on R&D tax credit claims. Has anyone used these guys? Are they any good? Do you think it's wise to step away from my current Accountant, just for this bit?

Ask a Question