USA Rates

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I just joined this forum, so I am new to this forum. So please bear with me.

I have noticed from other bookkeepers' web sites that lots of bookkeepers charge by the number of bank accounts, CC accounts and charge accounts. Needless to say, the rate varies for each bookkeeper. have 2 questions.

1st question......how do you determine the number of transactions per statement if the prospect is not willing to show the statement at the time of proposal? Do any of you charge by the tier rate system for transactions? For example, if the statement has 10-100 transactions per month, then the rate will be X amount of dollars and so on? Is anyone willing to share their rates if you charge them bank account?

2nd question....do any of you charge by the number of transactions regardless of the number of bank and CC accounts the prospect has? Again, is anyone willing to share per transaction rate?

If it matters, I live in Potomac Falls, VA. It is part Washington DC metro area.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Manjit S.
Potomac Falls, VA

Ask a Question