reclassifying 1040es payments to 941

Mar 30, 2014
Reaction score
I paid all four quarters of estimates using 1040es vouchers during the 2013 tax year. I now elected s corp status on 3/17/2014 using the rev proc rule 2013-30.

Therefore my estimated tax payments paid through the 1040es during 2013 method should have been made for the 2013 using 941. How do I reclassify these payments from 1040es method to 941 to generate the correct w-2 social security/med withholding amounts.

please and thank you.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question