UK Record PSC in the CompaniesHouse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I register the company in CompaniesHouse and forgot to select PSC during the formation. The company is registered in the UK.

I am not an accountant and can't afford to get one until the business is up and running. So I'm doing as much as possible with my limited knowledge.

Below is the screenshot from CompaniesHouse.

Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 11.51.15 am.png

I used the link "Add a PSC notification" and all the Director information, address, DOB, etc. and received the below rejection from the CompaniesHouse.

• (PSC01) Notification of a Person with Significant Control (PSC) for PERSON NAME
    rejected.
  • for the following reasons:
    • Where the company has indicated that (a) the company does not have a PSC (The company knows or has reasonable cause to believe that there is no registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity in relation to the company.) (b) does not yet know if it has a PSC (The company has not entered the particulars of any registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity and has not yet completed taking reasonable steps to find out if there is anyone who is a registrable person or a registrable relevant legal entity in relation to the company under section 790D of the Act.). then other PSC additional statements or PSC information is not allowed.
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here. Please can expert in this forum advise can record PSC in the CompaniesHouse?

I see several forms on the CompaniesHouse website related to PSC but no clue which one I have to fill? Do I need to remove the statement "The company does not have a PSC" before I can add Add a PSC notification?

Persons with significant control
  1. Notification of a person with significant control (PSC) - PSC01
  2. Notification of a relevant legal entity with significant control (PSC) - PSC02
  3. Notification of a legal person with significant control (PSC) - PSC03
  4. Change of person with significant control (PSC) details - PSC04
  5. Change of relevant legal entity (PSC) details - PSC05
  6. Change of legal person with significant control (PSC) details - PSC06
  7. Notice of ceasing to be a person with significant control (PSC) - PSC07
  8. Notification of a person with significant control (PSC) statement - PSC08
  9. Withdrawal of a Person with Significant Control (PSC) statement - PSC09
Thanks for reading the post and for your help.

Ask a Question