UK Registering for non - union VAT moss scheme

Oct 8, 2020
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have a client who needs to register for the non union VAT MOSS Scheme.

I am aware that agents cannot do this on their behalf however when attempting to help using their personal login, i am still unable to find the option.

If i attempt to add an additional tax service to the account and choose the MOSS option, it states that they can no longer register for the VAT MOSS scheme and to follow a link on how to register for the non union VAT MOSS scheme however i cannot actually find how to do this without just general info.

Has anybody managed to do this and if so can you advise how.



Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question