Registration

Reaction score
Hi all

I am not an accountant, so please excuse my ignorance, but I have an accountancy question, sort of, and I can't think of anywhere else to post it. If there is somewhere better, I would very much appreciate a map reference. :)

Could anyone please tell me if it is a requirement for a CA to register any organisation that they are associated with? I am trying to find out if a certain English CA (though he got his charter from Hong Kong, I believe) is head of an international organisation based in Moscow.

The reason I ask is that the person in question has quite a 'chequered history', for want of a better description, and does not appear to be giving accountancy much of a good name. That aside, he could well on his way to another 'incident'. But I need to find out if it is the same person before I send heads-up posts to some major international banks sponsoring his 'venture'.

Many thanks

Regards

Reaction score
Please check MS Small Businesses for a complete list of the things you need to start a business in a particular state. Good luck!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi

Many thanks for your reply. I think I probably did not make myself clear enough. I'm not trying to start a business. I am trying to find out if a certain person (who has 'previous' on naughtiness) is involved with an accountancy project that he (if it is him) has set up in Moscow. He seems to be have received one, or more, large sums of money from one, or more, international banks as sponsorship. The guy is a chartered accountant, and I wondered if international interests had to be registered somewhere.

As I said, he has 'previous', and a fair amount of it, if it is the same person. Someone *could* be in line for losing, they usually are if the same person is involved.

Cheers

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi insider,

Your question is still unclear, what exactly you want to do?
start a new business or help someone in his/her business or want to write a paper on this situation?

Ask a Question