ReinvDiv not in _Div backup in Income statement

Reaction score
Quicken 2009 R7 Home and Business. Downloaded reinvested dividends from an IRA mutual fund arrive marked as ReinvDiv. The activity shows under _Div in the "Investing Activity" and "Investment Income" reports. Double clicking the amount in either of these reports shows everything including the ReinvDiv, so the amount equals the top level amount. The ReinvDiv amount is also included in the total amount in _Div in the Spending/"Income and Expense by Category" report. However, double clicking the amount in this last case gives all the other _Div income but does not include the ReinvDiv income. For example, the _Div amount might be $195.00 but double clicking only gives items which add up to, maybe, $168.00. The difference is $27 of ReinvDiv for that period. How do I get the ReinvDiv income to show when I double click the _Div in the Income and Expense report? Thanks!

Reaction score
Follow-up

For those interested, Quicken support tells me that this problem was corrected in Quicken 2010 version R7. A good reason to upgrade, I guess!