RIP Robert Palmer -


J

JFisher282

54 yrs old
heart attack

Best songs - Addicted to Love and Simply Irresistable
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

Joe Canuck

JFisher282 said:
54 yrs old
heart attack

Best songs - Addicted to Love and Simply Irresistable
And what exactly does this have to do with accounting????
 
J

JFisher282

they are they best songs to listen to while your audit clients secretary gives
you a blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
P

Paul A. Thomas

JFisher282 said:
they are they best songs to listen to while
your audit clients secretary gives
you a blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wouldn't you lose your independence at that point?
 
J

Joe Canuck

NickKnight said:
Some of us listened to his songs while we did accounting.
Right.

"How can it be permissible
She compromise my principle, yeah yeah
That kind of love is mythical
She's anything but typical"

Lots of "mistakes" were made while listening to this... and then ENRON
happened. ;-)
 
D

Duane Bozarth

NickKnight said:
Some of us listened to his songs while we did accounting.
Who the hell was he? Never heard of him...knew Arnold, though.. :)
 
J

Joe Canuck

Duane said:
Who the hell was he? Never heard of him...knew Arnold, though.. :)
Singer.

Mostly remembered for his videos with the "Palmer Girls" in the
background all wearing short dress' and swinging guitars.

That sort of became his trademark for a while. Good singer though.
 
N

NickKnight

Who the hell was he? Never heard of him...knew Arnold, though.. :)
He sang Simply Irresistable and Addicted to Love. Unless
you lived under a rock you saw his videos. Who could
forget the women in those videos?
 
D

Duane Bozarth

He sang Simply Irresistable and Addicted to Love. Unless
you lived under a rock you saw his videos. Who could
forget the women in those videos?
I don't precisely live under a rock, but I don't waste time on drivel
most popular junk, either--and certainly wouldn't on music videos even
if I did have cable/satellite...
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

Joe Canuck

JFisher282 said:
54 yrs old
heart attack

Best songs - Addicted to Love and Simply Irresistable
You are a troll.

Anyone who does a Google search on your posting history can clearly see
that.

As much as I dislike reposting this, it is necessary as an example to
backup my point here.
From: JFisher282 (jfisher282@aol.com)
Subject: RIP: Robert Palmer -

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.tv.sopranos
Date: 2003-09-26 06:40:45 PST

heart attack
54 yrs old

Addicted to love - best song
Note the above posting essentially the same as the one placed in this
group. Purpose, to generate off-topic discussion.

Robert Palmer, as much as he will be missed, has nothing to do with
either accounting or the Sopranos TV series.


I won't bother posting the next one where this "JFisher" troll goes on
to describe how he makes a meal out of his genitals... anyone who really
wants to see it can search for it.

Don't feed the trolls folks!

Now scram JFisher!
 
A

AngrieWoman

Duane Bozarth said:
I don't precisely live under a rock, but I don't waste time on drivel
most popular junk, either--and certainly wouldn't on music videos even
if I did have cable/satellite...
Dude! You need to stay in more!

A
 
D

Duane Bozarth

AngrieWoman said:
Dude! You need to stay in more!

:) Don't think so...that's almost precisely it--I'm much more at home
out on the horse or in the fields than inside, now. I spent 30+ years
consulting and now that I'm back on the farm where I grew up, I'll be
d...d if I'm going to waste time inside... :) Even though, right now,
I'm stuck trying to finish up some consulting that I feel obligated to
do since I've been involved w/the project for >5 years... :(

I was primarily just pinging on whomever the dude is that seems so hung
up on pop culture... :)
 
P

Paul

Duane Bozarth said:
I was primarily just pinging on whomever the dude is that seems so hung
up on pop culture... :)

JFisher has been posting here for some time if I'm not mistaken. I think
most of his posts are on topic.
 
D

Duane Bozarth

Paul said:
JFisher has been posting here for some time if I'm not mistaken. I think
most of his posts are on topic.
Unlike mine... :) I've only seen/noticed the ones on various
celebrities...
 
J

Joe Canuck

Paul said:
JFisher has been posting here for some time if I'm not mistaken. I think
most of his posts are on topic.
Right.

And you walk down the middle of the street in the middle of the night
barking like a dog.
 
P

Paul A. Thomas

Joe Canuck said:
And you walk down the middle of the street in
the middle of the night barking like a dog.


Well, I ~am~ from Athens, Georgia. Home of the Georgia Bulldawgs.
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

RIP 1
RIP OA 0
RIP - John Ritter 0
John Roberts portfolio 0
Rip-off Europe 0
RIP - George Plimpton -- who is #3????????? 8
Pensions Rip-Off 32
mortgage rip off 45

Top