Sample letter to terminate client

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hello everyone. I need your help in to terminate my client. I have search everywhere sample letter to terminate client but until now no result.

I need a comprehensive letter since the client so difficult and he will make sure he will get what his want even though the things is wrong and as professional accountant we can not do it. All the time he keep blaming us Accountant do not know what we are doing because the Accountant can not follow his instruction.

Please help me to terminate this client.

Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just don't burn any bridges because you never know when you'll meet again.

Just let them know that at this time you feel that their accounting needs does not fit the workload you currently have. You are very thankful for their service and wish them the best in the future. Keep it short, to the point and cordial.

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Just don't burn any bridges because you never know when you'll meet again.

Just let them know that at this time you feel that their accounting needs does not fit the workload you currently have. You are very thankful for their service and wish them the best in the future. Keep it short, to the point and cordial.
Thanks for your advise. By the way do you have any sample for me to refer to?

Ask a Question