School Quiz

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi all,

I have a question for my school assignment that i am not 100% sure of and seek your help in resolving it!

When the auditor is testing the company’s period-end bank reconciliation, which of the following items would be most likely to represent an exception?

An item recorded as a disbursement on the last day of the accounting period was cleared by the bank two weeks later.
An item recorded as a receipt on the last day of the accounting period was cleared by the bank two weeks later.
An item recorded as a disbursement on the last day of the accounting period was cleared by the bank in the first week of the next period.
Bank interest charged in the first week after the period-end was included as an adjusting item for the period-end balance.

Which should be the most appropriate option?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The most appropriate option is for you to regain your ethical compass then study your materials to find the answer yourself.

Ask a Question