Seeking an Accountant Looking To Expand

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Im a mortgage broker writing a good amount of business that wants to take things to the next stage.

Im based in South Sydney.

My end game is owning a consolidated business with an accountant. You must be established and independent.

Key - You must be motivated in building a large business with multiple accountants and i as well will expand with multiple mortgage brokers.

There will be no changes in acl's, business names etc. We just form a strategic partnership add a finance arm onto the accountants business & build the book of clients up. Revenue share is completely 50/50 on all splits up front and trail + 50/50 on all accounting clients referred in to the accountant. Each others clients stays their clients with no x referring outside of the partnership. When new business is available from clients from me or the accountant the first option is the strategic partnership to refer back to each other.

I have my own leads and my own client base. So i expect the accountant to have their own base of clients as well.

Ive spent a large amount of time building a business, building my knowledge base up & i want to take the next step on setting up a large business.

Reply to this if you are open to initial discussions. This is not a get rich quick scenario. This will involve a lot of hard work and dedication. The end rewards after a large trail book is built up is endless.

Regards

Ask a Question