Self Billing Software Solution

Reaction score
Hi All,

I really need some help.

On a monthly basis I have a system that gives me an Excel report showing a list of publisher (supplier) names and the amounts that I owe them for that month.

I am looking for a software package that can import data from Excel and then self bill all of these publishers, sending them an invoice for the amount that they are due.

The software needs to be able to manage these publishers in the same way as a purchase ledger, showing their balance, payments made and personal details etc.

I already have an accounting software in place so I want to sue this system as a whole separate ledger just for my publishers. This means that I dont need the general ledger and am really just looking for a purchase ledger software that can perform the above. Of course it does not matter if I get a general ledger in the package, it just wont be used.

Can anyone suggest a software or developer that may have a self billing solution that provides this level of automation? Soon I will be self billing hundreds of publishers a month so I need to streamline this process asap.

Many thanks!

Tom

Reaction score
Hi Ogury

if you want more help about it please contact with the oracle developer who made easy this work , they will make software on your own demand or requirements

Ask a Question