Shirt recommendations?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm about to start a new job and wondering what everyone recommends in terms of shirts? I haven't gotten new shirts in forever so I'm not sure what an ideal brand is for me. I'm looking for something that looks professional, as I am often in a customer facing environment and need to look sharp.

I live in Atlanta and so its pretty hot. My existing shirts are pretty old brooks brothers that have gotten alot of sweat stains and just are tough in the heat...

Reaction score
Country
United States
If anyone is interested in testing them out, I highly encourage mizzen+main

Sound's like these are ideal for you:
  1. Moisture wicking w/ 4 way stretch. Think of your lululemon/UA tech/Adidas tech gym shirt. Like that. Also since they are moisture wicking you won't look like an idiot wearing an undershirt+a dress shirt.
  2. Professional looking. These draw nonstop complements. I'm client facing and people think I'm better dressed
  3. Never wrinkles. I take as much care packing a suitcase or bag pack as I do with my socks. They don't wrinkle. So if you travel to gym in the morning or forget about laundry in the basket or whatever, your good.
  4. Wash at home. Stop paying money and time to drive down the street to have someone else do it.
  5. So comfortable you won't race to take them off at end of day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question