Single Member LLC... need help!!!

Mar 28, 2011
Reaction score
Hi all, I filed my PERSONAL tax return already a month ago without realizing that as a single member llc i can file form 8832 as a disregarded entity and not have to file a separate return for the LLC. What should I do now, amend my personal tax return with 1040x and attach form 8832 and schedule C? Also I bought real estate under my LLC name, where would I input that information? Thanks in advance .

edit: I'm doing more research and I'm reading that the default filing status is as a disregarded entity so that I do not have to file an 8832 as I was always only the sole member is that correct?
Last edited:


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question