USA Software that benefits external auditors

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good Morning,

I was look for some suggestions into technologies that would speed up the audit process. The firm just went paperless a couple of years ago but it feels like we are still performing a paper audit, but on the server. We use Thomson Reuters Workpapers CS and just switched a couple of years ago. We're looking to jump ahead in the upcoming changes in the audit profession but not entirely sure where to start. If you have any recommendations on software that would help an external audit firm, please let me know!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good audit software is hard to find! Prior employers used Thomson Reuters GRC software (EY/big 4) and AutoAudit (large media and entertainment - fortune 500 company). Both software was pretty slow and not so great, but I would choose AutoAudit over the tool EY had when I worked for them. I also heard good things about Audit Board, but I haven't tried it myself. A lot of ex-Big 4 work at Audit Board and said it was pretty good.

Ask a Question