Some reports report, some reports don't

Discussion in 'Quicken' started by Al, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Al

Al Guest

[Quicken Deluxe 2015 on Vista Ultimate SP2 32bit]

Suddenly some reports fail to execute - if that's the right word - while others run well and immediately. This is true for standard reports on list aswell as customized reports I've saved. Makes no difference is I ask for report or for graph (when that option is available). There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which do and don't.

I have rebooted, walked away & come back, and whistled a couple of chorusesof some tune in my head while changing positions in my chair. No dice....

Kidding aside, anyone here encounter something like this? If so, how to getthe "lazy" reports to run again?

Thanks.

Al, Jan 6, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Al

danbrown Guest

We can't re-create your customized reports, but why don't you name some of the standard reports that you're claiming don't work ... so others can testthe situation?
    Except for the "business function specific reports", all of your Deluxe reports are identical (and use the same code) as their counterparts in my Q 2015, H&B ... so it would be very easy to test your claim ... or to determinethat there's an issue OTHER than "lazy reports".

danbrown, Jan 6, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Al

Al Guest

Good idea, Dan. Sorry I was a bit rattled and didn't ID the standard reports at issue. While for the moment I used brute force (I re-created the two custom reports I immediately needed), I will go back and ID the standard reports that didn't run. Give me a couple of days breather and I will post findings.

Al, Jan 7, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question