UK Start up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I want to start a new company in UK to offer accountancy services. The issue is I am not quite sure of what I need to do.

I am ACCA qualified and I am aware of the licence that I need to hold to offer certain cervices. I am now in the process of applying for this licence but it will take another 1.5 years to get it. In the meantime I want to start offering services that don't require the licence (but I am not sure what these services are). Any advice on this would be appreciated. I also need advice on which software is best to use. Any other things I need to consider before starting up? Anyone who has their own company, could you please give me some guidance?

Thanks in advance.
Ilona

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been working in Accountancy for 8-9 years. Starting with the accounts assistant to my current role as a Financial Controller. Most of the time I have worked for the companies in the retail sector. I have come to the point where I want to try a different way of working in a hope of getting more flexible with my time and not being stuck in the office the whole day. I also feel that I can make more of a difference working for small clients rather than big companies.

Ask a Question