USA Starting own online CPE business

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm interested in offering Continuing Education courses for CPAs online, but I'm not sure how to start, what kind of website to build, etc. I write online CPE courses, but I want to start my own educational site.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Carla

Reaction score
I'd love to have a look at some of your online courses. Will you be giving courses online? I think it's a great idea. You'll need a website where people can learn about your courses, see some sample lessons, register, pay through a secure system (either using credit card or paypal), and then be given a username/password to access the courses.

You'll need to decide whether the course will be text based or interactive. You'll also need to know the demand for each of those. Webminars are popular today so you may decide to use them.

After you've decided about all aspects of the website, what sort of webpages it will have, how you'll be delivering your courses, etc, then to actually make the website, consult a webdesigning company who will design the website for you.

Good luck.

Ask a Question