Australia Statement of financial position

Reaction score
Country
Australia
P&L statement.jpg

on the above balance sheet, under expense profit on sale of asset, gain on fair value adjustment, gain on fair value of derivative and share of net profit of associates and joint venture. does these items classified as revenue or expense item? or should they be excluded. if the question is to mark all revenue and expense and find the profit for the period. do i need to calculate the profit by excluding the above items? or do I classify them as expense as in the statement since they are under expense ? what about share of net profit of associates and joint venture? or do I classify them as revenue. Thank you

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Dylan

Are you available for a small interview? I am doing a report for my accounting class that involves interviewing an accountant.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
@Dylan White if you are looking for advice regarding how to approach the question then that's fine, but if you are looking for someone to give you the answer then the topic will be removed. Please make sure you have read the Exams & Studying sub-forum rules (above).

Ask a Question