Canada Studying Partner

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm looking for a studying partner to practice accounting concepts and exercises with. It would be done virtually mainly through Skype or other videochat applications. I really want to learn the material thoroughly and having a studying partner would be very helpful.

My skype is : telj16099707

If you don't want to post here, just send me a message directly to my skype account.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello! Wonderful to see another person in accounting courses who wants a study partner! I am just starting my accounting course, I started on December 9th actually. I just finished my orientation and am now starting into the actual accounting course.

I was just wondering.... to be your study partner does it have to be video chats? Or can we just use messenger or even a regular call? I have social anxiety and am shy at first but I am dedicated to this program and want to do the absolute best I can!

I would love to have a study partner especially since I have no one I can actually talk to about this. My husband and bestfriend both support me 100% but they are not interested in math and it is not their strong suit. So instead of driving them crazy I have come to this site to try to find people to talk to. I saw your post and you are the first person I have messaged.

I wish you all the best with your studies and I hope to hear back from you! :)

Ask a Question