Suggest Accounting Software - Bar Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear All,

Please suggest a good accounting software for a business of "BAR/Restaurant", Easy to install run and economical.
Waiting of yours reply,

Regards,
BUBAK

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's a lot of options out there with new ones coming out every day.

But I think the key point you'll find is that one program won't do it all. POS systems are more business management systems that cover business operational issues such as cashiers, inventory, sales, etc. These systems usually have daily reports with numbers you can then either export or manually enter into a back-end accounting package. From this package, you can manage more of the financial side of the business--write checks for bills, make entries for AR/AP, assets, etc.

Reaction score
Hello

You can use POS (Point Of Sale Software) accounting software for your business of BAR/Restaurant. It very Easy to install

Reaction score
Hi,

One more thing to consider is how easily you can move data from one webapp to another. Easy integration is important for saving time and money. No one has the time to re-type the same data in different places. I encourage you to have a closer look at Quickbooks and Freshbooks, which both have good integration options to CRM, email marketing solutions etc.

Mary Jane

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

One more thing to consider is how easily you can move data from one webapp to another. Easy integration is important for saving time and money. No one has the time to re-type the same data in different places. I encourage you to have a closer look at Quickbooks and Freshbooks, which both have good integration options to CRM, email marketing solutions etc.

Mary Jane
QB sucks for POS for a Bar/Restaurant. I'm not sure how good their POS system is, but it's nowhere near as good as systems built ground-up for the Bar/Restaurant business.

Reaction score
There are many solutions for this in the cloud. Xero is a very clean and user friendly software but they do have a monthly charge that is reasonable. There is also a system that called "Wave Accounting" that is free. We are an accounting firm and have clients on both of these systems depending on their specific situation. If you're going to integrate a POS system I would recommend Xero as we have clients on their using a linked POS cloud software that works very well.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question