USA Suggest Reliable Study Content For Advanced Financial Reporting F2 exam ?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am very concerned about my preparation of the Advanced Financial Reporting F2 exam, I have too little time for preparation, here is someone who Suggest me the best educational material that helps me to prepare my exam in a short time and I succeed it in the first try.

AGH the CPA

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I successfully passed all parts of the CPA exam using Becker CPA review.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I used Roger CPA, and it was probably the main reason I passed FAR. The lectures were great, and I was able to learn the material needed to pass the exam.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The FAR exam covers so much material that you have no choice but using tricks and mnemonics to remember everything. I used Roger CPA review to pass FAR on my first try and the way they teach the material is really good. First they structure it in a way that is intuitive and easy to follow. Second they give you all those memory aids to remember the differed topics and order of things which is really important for FAR, because it takes one mistake to mess up your whole question.

I suggest checking Roger’s free trial version, watch a few lectures and solve a couple of mcqs and see how you like it. I really doubt there is a better CPA review course out there.

Ask a Question