UK Supplier Rebate modelling (Excel)


Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have recommendation for building a supplier Rebate model which is based on proportion of business (volume) tiers. Looking to incentivise current customer who we have 40% share with, and incentivise to transfer more business from other competitor (who holds remaining 60%).
Is there a non-linear approach to reward immediate volume growth and taper off at back end. Thinking need to incorporate overall contribution in setting bands (or assessing impact), but not sure how to approach developing such an incentivising model. Any help appreciated
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

financial modelling in excel 4
USA Energy Rebates 3
Spreadsheet modelling 4
India Construction Accounting in Excel Format 5
Object Model 1
Model Quantity 0
Model portfolio, update 4
Rebates 2

Top