India Table filed names for the account types ...

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi,

Being a learner, I am new to accounts related vocabulary. I would like to create a simple accounts application in vb.net for learning the basics.

So, please help me with the required table fields in my database. What data fields I would like to have in my table are the following:

1) Income (E.g. Salary, Yearly Bonus, Incentives, Arrears etc.,)
2) Cash Lent (E.g. I lent some money to Relatives, Friends etc.,)
3) Cash Received (E.g. The money I received which I lent to Relatives, Friends etc.,)
4) Cash Borrowed (E.g. I borrowed some money from Relatives, Friends etc.,)
5) Cash Paid (E.g. I paid back the money which I borrowed from Relatives, Friends etc.,)
6) Expenses (E.g. Amount paid for Food, Rents, Monthly expenses, Education, Shopping, Tour & Travels etc.,)
7) Assets (E.g. Amount paid for purchasing of Land, Flat, Shops etc.,)

So, what are the appropriate field names for the above 7 Transactions and which fields belongs to RECEIPTS & which belongs PAYMENTS.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reaction score
Country
India
Please someone help me to create a database with appropriate field names. Or please provide any example Accounts table field details for personal expenses account program.

Last edited:

Ask a Question