Thanks for that pointer. Might come in handy depending on the Q/TTps56k said:I went looking on the TT Community -
Here is an old message, some of the wording changed,
but just checked on my TT 2013 -
and the "UPGRADE" dialog is there....
1. At the top of the TurboTax screen select the Federal Taxes tab and then
select Wages & Income.
2. Select Explore on My Own.
3. Under the Investment Income heading, select Start or Update the Stocks,
Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other section. .
4. Answer Yes on the Investment Sales screen.
5. Select a type of investment and continue.
6. Select Upgrade and follow the on-screen instructions for either
purchasing online or by phone.
This will allow you to upgrade your program from Deluxe to Premier.
bundle that is being offered next month in November.