UK UK Dual Tax

Nov 6, 2017
Reaction score
United Kingdom

I am UK Citizen and currently staying in India for more than 180 days. I got few queries.

1) I got my LTD company register in the UK and even though I am outside the country, I generate revenue in my business account for which I am paying Corporation Tax / VAT, I am director of my company with 100% share but I have stopped withdrawn of my salary

2) I do some freelancing job and I get paid directly in my UK personal bank account, for which I need to declare to HMRC or I can pay tax in India as staying in Inida for more than 180 days in current financial year.

3) Income through property rented out in the UK, I have rented part of my flat in the UK and still kept 50% of room for myself, what rent I receive goes on building maintenance and my mortgage.

Please advice what I need to declar to HMRC.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

USA Dual Resident Taxes? 4
Dual PA and DE taxes 1
USA Tax problem for dual resident 0
dual access 9
USA Tax Question - Dual Status Alien 2
Dual Status -- how to 1
dual computer use 5
Dual Categories listing 2