UK Tax - Research and Development



We're starting to design video games (PS2 and so on) and have purchased
equipment and games to examine. This is different from our usual line
of work and will be more mainstream. However, we're also playing with
these games at home and I am curious about how to claim these items as
expenses. Can we do so as a percentage of the business use?

Any and all advice gratefully received.

best wishes



Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question