URGENT - Help required with export of full Customer List

Reaction score
I would be extremely grateful of help with this one :confused:. I am currently upgrading from Microsoft Accounting Pro 2009 to another accounting package, and therefore need to export my full customer database to excel in order to import into new package. I know this is done my going into the customer list and clicking on the excel button - I also know that you can switch fields on/off by selecting view and add/remove content - but this does not offer the billing address, delivery address or email address fields that I require. Does anyone know how to access this data in order to export it?? Don't relish the idea of rebuilding my full customer sales database manually - will take forever :eek:

Many thanks,
Gina

Reaction score
I would be extremely grateful of help with this one :confused:. I am currently upgrading from Microsoft Accounting Pro 2009 to another accounting package, and therefore need to export my full customer database to excel in order to import into new package. I know this is done my going into the customer list and clicking on the excel button - I also know that you can switch fields on/off by selecting view and add/remove content - but this does not offer the billing address, delivery address or email address fields that I require. Does anyone know how to access this data in order to export it?? Don't relish the idea of rebuilding my full customer sales database manually - will take forever :eek:

Many thanks,
Gina
i hope you get a response with this as i have the same issue as we are thinking about moving to sage 50 proffessional

Ask a Question