Website Pubs Taxes?

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Welcome everybody,

I'm new here and I am not sure if it's the right place to post such type of questions but I've already tried to search all over the web and ask on different forums but nobody wanted/was able to help me, so if You'd like to answer my question it'd be just perfect and I'd be grateful!

It isn't a typical question cause it isn't a typical problem but maybe we could find something together guys, I really need it..

Let's imagine that I'm a lucky owner of a big website which is more or less popular on the web and let's suppose that I dispose of 960x50 pixels of place for a pub banner and I'd like to gain some money by posting a pub banner on it, BUT, not a typical pubs like google adsense or others pub services but let's imagine that I'll find a buyer with who I'll sign a deal - I will sell him this pub space let say for 0.1€ by pixel (= 4800€), and it will be displayed for let say 5 years.

Is there a task which I have to pay to the gouvernement for such a transaction? If yes then how much %?

Thank You very much for Your help, I'll be grateful!

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Belgian taxation. Hopefully someone will see your post and be able to help you!

I would imagine it would have the same treatment as the selling of any advertising space (ie it would be taxable income), but like I said I don't know the rules for Belgium...

smallbushelp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I concur with Becky in that it sounds like you are describing an advertising situation. Isn't there someone from the taxing authority in Belgium that you can contact?

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I guess I will be forced to do that, but in belgium a simple help from taxint authority costs a lot, but thanks anyway guys :) I guess I'll go this way then :)

Ask a Question