What do you know about Xero's Cloud Accounting?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking to become a partner with xero cloud accounting. This means that my clients will benefit from the single ledger feature where entries are made just once.

Some of my clients are sceptical about the idea of them using this service thereby making difficult for me to convince them.

Has anyone in this forum used the service before? If yes, can you please share your experience.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Finally I found someone who has had a dealing with deals guys, decision time. Wink!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking to become a partner with xero cloud accounting. This means that my clients will benefit from the single ledger feature where entries are made just once.

Some of my clients are sceptical about the idea of them using this service thereby making difficult for me to convince them.

Has anyone in this forum used the service before? If yes, can you please share your experience.

Thanks.
I have actually just started with them. They are new to the U.S., so have just began hearing more about them. Right now I just have one client loaded in there and we are testing out the functionality of it before we start talking to our current and future clients about making the move. The first thing I noticed was that support was very easy to contact and willing to help out. That is definitely a plus in this business.

I will let you know as I get deeper into the system and have a bit more experience with it. As far as talking with your current clients, you have to find a reason within the system as to why it is worth the move and possibly more money. Once you can present that to them, they will be much more willing to make the move.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have actually just started with them. They are new to the U.S., so have just began hearing more about them. Right now I just have one client loaded in there and we are testing out the functionality of it before we start talking to our current and future clients about making the move. The first thing I noticed was that support was very easy to contact and willing to help out. That is definitely a plus in this business.

I will let you know as I get deeper into the system and have a bit more experience with it. As far as talking with your current clients, you have to find a reason within the system as to why it is worth the move and possibly more money. Once you can present that to them, they will be much more willing to make the move.
Hello,

How did you end up liking the software?

Ask a Question