UK What finance software do you use?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

First time poster and I have already searched the forum but could not find the answer.

I am studying in the UK, AAT level 4 and I understand different accountancy practices use various accounting software packages. Which software package are the most commonly used, this is so I can become familiar with them while in study!?

Thanks in advance,

Iws

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using SunSytems, but I doubt it's the most commonly used. I suspect that Sage might be the most common.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Xero is also a popular one for small businesses.
FarmBooster is specialized farm accounting software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi,

First time poster and I have already searched the forum but could not find the answer.

I am studying in the UK, AAT level 4 and I understand different accountancy practices use various accounting software packages. Which software package are the most commonly used, this is so I can become familiar with them while in study!?

Thanks in advance,

Iws
Sage is still probably the most widely used business accounting software. It comes in a range of different levels and accountancy practices seem to prefer their clients to use it. Xero is becoming increasingly popular with small business as non accountants find it more user friendly.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
We typically use QuickBooks and also use Xero for some clients for our book keeping services.
[link removed by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question