What forms do I need ?



What forms do I need ?

Re: Franchise Tax Board
I incorporated a bus in California - C Corp.

What forms ( form number ) do I need for Year End Corporate taxes ?

I will be using 1120-A for Federal taxes.

I could not find any forms / info on the FTB site. I called them and
they ask to call back...the machines says they are too busy. I have
called them at least 10 times now.

Maybe I should be looking at a different site ?




Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question