What is schedule

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this forum also i am not from Accounting background.
i need your help to overcome an accounting problem actually i am developing a software for school Automation and currently i am working on Accounts module just want clarification on below mentioned points i tried searching answer on Google but answer,s were very complicated.

1-What is Schedule
2-What is Ledger
3-Suppose a student is liable to pay fees to school so is he a creditor or a debtor for organisation.

My questions may appear silly but your your response to queries would help me alot.

Thanks in advance
Kautily

Triest123

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this forum also i am not from Accounting background.
i need your help to overcome an accounting problem actually i am developing a software for school Automation and currently i am working on Accounts module just want clarification on below mentioned points i tried searching answer on Google but answer,s were very complicated.

1-What is Schedule
2-What is Ledger
3-Suppose a student is liable to pay fees to school so is he a creditor or a debtor for organisation.

My questions may appear silly but your your response to queries would help me alot.

Thanks in advance
Kautily

1-What is Schedule
=> The movement of the specified accounts (such as non-current assets,
bank loans, capital, reserves, etc)

2-What is Ledger
=> the total amount of an account (i.e. the account balance) which record the
"monetary" transaction on a "double entry" basis.

=> he is the debtor for the organisation

Reaction score
1. The movement of the specified accounts is known as schedule

2. A ledger contains summarized financial information that is classified by assignment to a specific account number using a Chart of Accounts.

3. debtor for the organisation

Ask a Question