Which 1040 form to list HSA distribution?


Cal Evans

After filling out the bottom part of a Form 8889, I looked at both the 1040A
and 1040 and can only find a line on the 1040 for HSA
contributions/deductions. There is nothing under the "income" sections to
list an HSA distribution. Should I just declare it on the 1040 as "other


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads