Which tax form to file?

USA Discussion in 'Businesses / Corporations' started by Josh041018, Apr 13, 2018.

  1. Josh041018


    Apr 10, 2018
    Likes Received:
    I have a partnership that recently purchased and will own 100% of an LLC.

    How should the target LLC file its taxes? I understand it cannot file as an S-corp because the shareholder is a partnership... But if it left as a disregarded entity, then what? Does it just get added to the partnership 1065? That does not sound right either...
    Josh041018, Apr 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.