Will I get turned down?

Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread..

However, I'm trying to see if I would get hired or turned down with an Associates in Accounting. To make things worrisome - I'm wanting to attend Penn Foster College online. I've read both good and bad reviews and have decided I want to go ahead and try it out. I'm just worried whether a future employer will see that I attended an online school and just not even think I'm worthy.

Have any of you fellow viewers received an Associates in Accounting and received a job? Or went to an online school? Or maybe possibly someone has gone to Penn Foster?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Suggest you do a web search on "value of an online degree" to get more info. Looks like employers still prefer the degree from an on campus school. And in case you do take the online 2 year degree then later want to complete a 4 yr degree, ask NOW at the 4year college if they will accept the 2 year degree from the online school.

Ask a Question