Canada Accounting Policy Manual wiki vs Sharepoint

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I work in a Finance group of roughly 150 employees and right now our accounting policies and manual are a large number of word and excel sheets saved in different areas on the network or sharepoint. They often go out of date quickly and aren't referred to by many employees.

I am looking to implement a system where those in finance could easily search for relevant policies procedures and best practices that may exist. Currently right now all those questions go to 1-2 individuals and they are all the same questions all the time, so mostly this is about getting what is in their heads on paper and organized and in a way that others can easily navigate.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to use in terms of wiki vs sharepoint set up that would suit the needs. I have done a lot of reading online and still not sure what approach is the best to go with.

Thanks

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We post our policies on our intranet and have html links to navigate. share pint would also work.

Ask a Question