USA Anyway to move or convert Quickbooks Pro 2015 file(s) to MS Money Plus Sunset Home & Business?

Reaction score
Country
United States
My parents have used QuickBooks for years, but are sick of the blatant cash grabs, and I was wanting to try and move them to MS Money Plus Sunset Home and Business. I've always used MS Money myself and think it is a lot simpler to use for what they do. However I cannot seem to find either a way to import from QB Pro 2015 to MS Money or any programs which convert the QBW or QBB files to something which MS Money could read and import.

Does anyone know of any programs or the like that would accomplish this?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Intuit QuickBooks requires IIF [Intuit Interchange Format] files to import information rather than QIF [Quicken Interchange Format], which MS Money can produce. To change Quicken Format to QuickBooks format, download the Quicken Converter from Intuit's website. Install, Launch, and start using QuickBooks converter.

Reaction score
Country
India
MS Money uses the Quicken Interchange Format and QuickBooks uses Intuit Interchange Format.
If you want to migrate from Quickbooks to MS Money download a QuickBooks to Quicken converter and then you can Import the QuickBooks data to MS Money.

Ask a Question